We've enhanced graphs on project and cycle views. They now have separate lines for Started and Completed issues and show you more details around what types of issues were completed.
Previously, the progress line in graphs reflected the sum of completed issues and partial completion of any started issues. This could be confusing, so we've split them into their own lines. This lets you see exactly what is being worked on and what is done.
On top of that, we've added additional content to the cycles graph and sidebar. We show you how much scope was added or removed since the start of the cycle. You can see how a cycle's issues break down by project, label, and assignee, as well as what percentage of issues in those categories have been completed. We are also introducing interactions with those graphs, you can now hover over them to see the exact values of scoped, completed and started issues over time.
We've added functionality to help you plan your cycle. Cycle capacity shows how many issues or estimate points you should be able to fit into the cycle based on your team's velocity.
The capacity is calculated from the completed issues or estimate counts from your three previous cycles. If no cycles have been completed yet, we calculate a very rough estimate on capacity based on your team size.
Fixes & Improvements
- Cmd/Ctrl N in the desktop app now opens the new issue interface. To open a new window use Shift Cmd/Ctrl N .
- Some element borders are now thinner on retina displays
- Fixed paging over archived issues
- Comment drafts are now persisted across navigations and reloads
- You will now be prompted to save comment draft changes before navigating away
- Fixed a missing link from a board issue widget to a cycle
- When creating custom views with Triage issues, the view now correctly shows all issues before the view has been saved
- Roadmap now opens the All tab by default
- Improved copy in collection filters
- Project and cycle are now inherited from the parent issue when converting a checkbox list to sub-issues
- When two links are added to an issue in quick succession, they will now be shown as two separate entries in the issue history log
- Logos for integrations will now be better displayed when they are used as the avatar for issue actions
- Fixed overflowing text in project lists
- The character
=will now be removed from Git branch names if it is present in an issue title
- Fixed a crash when passing description to the new issue url (
- Selected issues in the list can now be exported as CSV
- Issue search results can be exported as CSV
- We will now only include the first message from an Intercom conversation in the comment body when linking an existing issue to an Intercom conversation
- Ctrl A / Ctrl E shortcuts now work correctly on macOS for text blocks that contain mentions and links
- A Windows shortcut to move cards between columns on a board Alt →/Alt←changed to Ctrl →/Ctrl←
Fixes & Improvements
At the bottom of every Linear changelog lives a long bullet point list of smaller changes. We call this list Fixes & Improvements. The items on this list usually don't get a lot attention, because they don't look as exciting as the big, new features that we highlight at the top of the changelog. But that doesn't mean they are not important. On the contrary.
Fixes & Improvements, as the name suggests, contains two different types of work:
Fixes are bugs that we squash. They are negative things that we remove from the app.
Improvements are similar to bugs but different. Like bugs, they are imperfections. Unlike bugs, we don't remove them. Instead we turn them into something positive. They are negative user experiences that we can turn into user delight. They are little big details. Internally, we call them Quality of Life improvements and we think they are incredibly important.
Here are some of the fixes and improvements we shipped last week. May they improve your life and the lives of engineers, designers and PMs around you.
- Allow bulk changing estimates on issues from different teams, if estimate configuration is the same across all teams
- Fixed ordering of users on members page
- Fixed missing state filters on the My issues page. Added a new Completed issues - Past day view option
- Released linear.app/brand to make it easy to download assets
- Fixed notifications and Slack messages not properly sent when posting a new project update
- Fixed a small glitch on Safari when the bottom scrollbar was behind issue cards
- Fixed a problem with the Mark as blocking shortcut on issue page
- Fixed a bug causing Intercom conversations that were assigned to teams to become unassigned after the conversations were reopened by Linear
- Guests will now be able to install third-party applications if they have already been installed on your workspace, or if you have third-party application approvals turned on for your workspace and the application has been approved
- Long issue activity lists are collapsed by default and show only last thirty items
- Added the option to order issues by estimate
- Fixed a problem where the notifications screen would not correctly display desktop notification subscriptions
- Fixed a bug where pasting text from a code editor wouldn't work
- It's now possible to copy a link to a specific project update
- Fixed a bug that was preventing non-admins from creating third-party applications approvals
- You can now select multiple labels when creating an issue from Intercom
- Improved a11y when creating labels using the command menu. Colors are now displayed as names, rather than hex values.
- Fixed a bug where same comment was posted multiple times in the Front application when conversations were reopened
- Fixed an issue where under rare conditions moving an issue with labels to another team would fail
- We now hide teams that you haven't joined by default in the team selector for new issues
- Added a view option in the notification inbox to hide read notifications
- Displays short dates with year if in a different calendar year.
- Notifications for third-party application approvals will now be automatically deleted when somebody responds to the request
- Fixed an error where inputting a number would yield no search results if an organization had more than thirty two teams
- Fixed an issue where updating a documents icon would not be reflected locally until a refresh
- Added the ability to group projects by status and by lead when the workspace isn't using the "Roadmap" feature
- [API] Going forward IssueHistory entries will correctly reflect if they were created by an OAuth application when the token used to create the entry uses
Third-party Application Approvals
We’ve been working on improvements to how third-party applications are managed at the workspace level. Admins on the Plus plan will now be able to approve or deny requests to install third-party applications from other members.
Visit your workspace application settings to turn on this feature. All existing installed applications on your workspace will be automatically approved. Once application approvals have been turned on, team members will have to request approval during the authorization flow, providing an optional reason for why they would like to install the application into your workspace. If an application has been previously denied, they will see a message to that effect, along with the reason why the application was denied, if one was provided. Admins will then receive a notification about the new request and can choose to approve or deny the request. These notifications can be configured in your notification settings. Once the request has been answered, the original requester will also be notified of the response.
From the application settings page, you can also deny a previously approved application, approve a previously denied application, or revoke authorization for an installed application. Learn more about third-party application approvals here.
Fixes and Improvements
- [API] Added support for fetching, creating, and updating project updates to the API
- Fixed a bug that would prevent creating labels with a space in some situations
- Fixed a bug not showing Slack channel names
- Issues related by mention in comment now correctly adds the comment author as the person adding the relation too
- Replaced inline editing of title/description in a project/cycle sidebar in favor of modal editor
- Selected projects can now be copied as markdown
- It's now possible to apply fast filtering on labels and projects on a cycle page, like assignees
- Improved keyboard accessibility for view options dropdown
- It's now possible to convert selected list to a sub-issues list using the editor toolbar button
- Fixed priority ordering on a project page, now team priority ordering setting is taken into account
- We improved the display of custom links on issue lists and in filters
- Creating a sub-issue from command menu no longer leaves the command menu open
- It's now possible to create issues directly from more board columns with the "+" button
- Video uploads in an unsupported browser format will now show an error message
- Fixed "apply template" shortcut in the issue create modal
- Fixed a crash when using inline search in Inbox
- Completed issues in future cycles will be moved to the currently active cycle
- The project name is now shown next to documents when opening them from the command menu
- When converting an issue with sub-issues to a project, the original parent issue is moved to a newly created project as well
We are adding the option to choose between different board ordering preferences. Previously, it was only possible to order issues on a board manually. With this change you can now order issues on your board by priority, creation date, due date, or many other options.
You can find these Board Ordering choices in the “View Options” in the right uper corner of your issues view.
When issues are orderdered by a specific property, you are able to drag them between different columns of your board. The position of the issue within a column is determined automatically. This ensures that the order of your issues is consistent across list and board layouts.
We are adding the ability to add short descriptions to cycles. When planning a cycle, use the description field to specify a goal or focus area of the cycle so that everyone on your team is aligned.
Fixes & Improvements
- [API] OAuth apps can now provide a custom avatar URL when creating Comments or Issues with a custom user name
- [API] You can now specify
createdAtdates in the past when creating issues and comments
- It's now possible to filter by team in inbox even when using project updates
- Fixed a few places where the outline for focused elements would be truncated
- Reduced the amount of "New version available" messages you're likely to see
- Improved logic when duplicating an issue with sub-issues, now all children inherit a team and a project from the parent issue
- Improved accuracy of search results when querying an issue number without the team identifier
- Default milestones are no longer created when Roadmap feature is being toggled on
- Correctly display integration logos and names in the inbox if those are responsible for sending the notification
- Fixed bug where Shortcut imports could be missing stories that were not in projects
- Issues snoozed from the API are now correctly hidden when the "Show snoozed" filter is disabled
- Document suggestions with the same name now include the associated project name
- We improved the search matches when searching for issue identifiers while mentioning an issue
- Fixed a bug where using the "match any filter" option with a state filter would yield incorrect results
- Fixed intercom integration showing an error for conversations without linked issues
- Improved error handling when commenting on an issue
- Links to issues in private teams no longer include the issue title in the URL
- We now show instructions when attempting to enable desktop notifications in Brave with push service disabled
- Users can now be filtered by username in more places across the app.
- Unassigned Intercom conversations will now remain unassigned after they are reopened by Linear
- Updated formatting for Intercom notes produced by the Linear Intercom integration
- It's now possible to filter by estimate even if some teams in the view have estimations disabled
- Fixed a problem when pasting content into placeholders
- Fixed a bug where clicking refresh in a Figma embed would open the Figma link
- Fixed a styling issue when accepting triage issues on small screens
- Fixed styling issues in cycle and project badges on boards when using a larger font style
- Fixed an error that caused archived issues to be selectable when referencing active issues
- Fixed a bug where filters would not be correctly applied on inbox
- Fixed project updates notifications not properly marked as read in the inbox
- Fixed images in issue descriptions synced using Jira Link not transferring over properly
- Fixed long threads of comments being cut offinwhen printing the issue page
- Fixed a problem where cycle history wasn't correctly calculated when the team had estimates disabled
- Fixed the styling of new issues in board views
- Snooze actions now appear when typing "remind" in the command menu
- Completed issues are no longer reopened if a linked GitHub PR is edited
- Cycle details now have tooltips detailing the exact time when a cycle starts and ends
- It's now possible to select items from the different columns on a board
- Fixed copying branch name from issues with special characters in issue titles
- If issue creation fails for some reason, we recover the issue so that you can try again
- Fixed an issue where you weren't able to close certain modals when text inside was selected
- Fixed an issue where project update reminders were sent to some orgs with the never setting
- Linear issues created automatically by the Sentry integration now correctly links from Sentry to Linear
- Issues imported from GitHub will no longer sometimes lose images in their descriptions
- Fix a bug showing the emoji reaction button on the wrong comment when hovering one with the cursor
- Improved CSV export and handling of null values
- Changed minute marker in short date format from 'm' to 'min' to avoid ambiguity with 'mo' (month)
- Escape key in fullscreen issue editor now unfocuses the editor
- Fixed "Delete team…" option showing to users that do not have permissions to do so in contextual menu
- The "Copy image" action is now correctly disabled on browsers that do not support it
Today, we're releasing Project updates to everyone, alongside enhancements to our Slack and Inbox notifications.
Project updates are short status reports that keep everyone informed about the progress and health of your projects. They appear directly on the Roadmap and your team’s Projects page, giving you a clear and structured overview of all of your projects.
These updates can also be shared to Slack, which we recommend as an easy, lightweight way to keep teammates and stakeholders updated. Slack notifications for project updates can be configured at the workspace, team, and project levels.
- For your workspace, set all project updates to post to a single Slack channel. We recommend using a dedicated channel to reduce noise. We use #product-updates as the channel name internally. Configure this in workspace project updates settings.
- At the team level, send project updates to the same Slack channel where you send issue-related notifications. Configure this in team notification settings.
- At the project level, post project updates to the dedicated Slack channel where other project notifications are sent. Configure this in project settings by clicking the bell icon from any project page.
We recommend project leads post updates at a regular cadence to keep everyone up-to-date. At Linear, we share project updates once a week. Reminders can be set up for project leads at a specified cadence and weekday under workspace project update settings. These will be sent out for all ongoing projects, but project leads can opt-out or pause reminders on a per project basis.
Get started right now by posting an update to any of your ongoing projects.
We are rolling out a new Teams page, which you can access from the sidebar when your workspace has multiple teams. This page replaces the collapsible Other teams section with an overview of all teams that are part of your Linear workspace and their status. Additionally, you can now sort the Your teams section in the sidebar. Drag and drop them into any order you prefer.
Teams you have joined will always be available in the sidebar for quick access, just as before. You can still access other team's issues and views by clicking into the team from the Team's page. This will open up an Exploring section in your sidebar, under which you'll see the active team. Favorite views from teams you're not part of if you'd like them to be easily accessible from your sidebar.
If you don't see a Teams page yet, stay tuned as we roll it out to everyone over the next few weeks.
CSV export for views
It is now possible to export issues as a CSV report from any view, including team, project, cycle, and custom made views. From the view, type Cmd/Ctrl K and search for the
export action. You'll find the action in the drop-down menu, too, if the view has one. The file will be saved to your local file system as soon as the export is finished.
Fixes & Improvements
- [API] We've started enforcing our GraphQL API rate limits for personal API keys. For more information check out our documentation on rate limits.
- [API] History entries can now be queried with trashed issues
- Fixed a formatting bug causing some Slack notifications to not be delivered
- Admins can now adjust the teams a guest has been invited to before the invite is accepted
- The clarity of language in notifications for due dates has been improved
- Custom protocols are now supported in issue attachments. It is now possible to attach URLs starting with http, linear, slack, obsidian.
- Fixed a problem where archived cycles would not correctly calculate their metrics
- The team menu now has more functionality, such as changing visibility and delete. We also added icons to make it easier to quickly scan the menu
- We‘ve added an Unread status to project notifications along with the option to only show unread updates in the feed
- Fixed padding issues on modal issue views on mobile devices
- Improved the animation for several popover menus
- Issues not completed during the cycle are now displayed above those that were completed when viewing past cycles
- Pressing the ↓ key in an issue title field now focuses the description field
- Template settings pages now show when and by whom a template was last updated
- Fixed an issue where some favorites would not be correctly removed when removing the target of the favorite
- Copy link in Loom embeds now works in the desktop application
- Fixed some newer emojis sneaking into branch names
- Fixed an issue where some reactions would be added to comments while the emoji picker was not opened
- Fixed a problem with sub-issues shortcuts in split view (Inbox and Triage)
- Fixed inaccuracies in the project completion graph when issues were recently completed or canceled
- If a workspace requires signing in with SAML, but you use another method, we‘ll now guide you to the correct login URL
- Improved order of @mention search results
- Fixed an issue where you couldn‘t select project and issue notifications at the same time in the inbox using the keyboard
- You can now filter your workspace members settings list by guest status
- Added a button to rotate the Airbyte integration API key
- Fixed an issue when the Edit issue shortcut didn‘t focus on the description field properly
- Fixed an issue where hitting Return would not move between the title and description fields on templates
- Fixed an issue where
undefinedcould appear in the title when creating an issue from a Slack bot user
- Multiple fixes to notifications for comment @mentions: removing mentions will only remove the notifications for that specific comment. If the user has a mention in another comment in the same issue that notification will no longer be deleted. We also now notify users of mentions that were added during a comment edit
- You can now have up to 500 notifications in the Inbox
- Added notifications on mentions in project updates
- Fixed default role for invitations to organizations without any subscriptions. It now correctly shows Admin
- We now better retains focus in lists after removing items
- Fixed a problem when old issues were being re-opened by new PRs if the GitHub repository was reset
- The Jira link integration will now correctly map completed statuses in Linear to those in Jira in more cases
- Clicking the Issue ID on issue pages will now copy the ID to the clipboard
- Workflow description is now shown in a tooltip when the group header is hovered
- Fixed which team is selected as default for new issues on multi-team project pages
- Fixed linked commit formatting on activity view
- Fixed an issue where opening the contextual menu in the Inbox would clear the selection
Previously, the only way to limit visibility within your Linear organization was to create private teams. We've now added another option to limit team visibility: guest accounts.
This team role is ideal for contractors or other workspace members who should only have access to a subset of Linear teams. Guests have full access to team information for all teams which they have joined, including viewing and creating projects as well as creating, editing, and commenting on any issues. They will not be able to see or discover any other teams in the workspace or have access to those issues. Guests can be part of one or multiple teams.
Read more about inviting guests here. Guests are paid seats and are available on any of our paid plans.
Fixes & Improvements
- Customers on our Plus plan are now able to configure SAML SSO for their workspace themselves
- Project updates will now be sent to workspace and project Slack channels if both are configured
- Fixed an issue where a notification would report the wrong issue creator
- Projects are no longer moved to Started when issues inside of them are started or completed. You'll have to manually set the project status to Started.
- Fixed a problem where you could not set the upcoming cycle as an active cycle, even when an active cycle did not exist
- Fixed the priority issue sorting in multi-team custom views
- Added additional information about a cycle in the cycle sidebar: cycle name, status and dates
- Added Current user as an option for the Subscribers issue filter
- Fixed a bug where the button to apply templates to documents didn't show up
- Fixed a bug where the sub-issue title would be prepopulated with the issue of a previously created issue
- Fixed formatting issues in Slack when mentioning user groups
- Fixed an issue where the Connect GitHub button was shown to non admins
- Migration assistant for Jira will not fail anymore if any of the users have invalid email address
Project Updates [Preview]
We are introducing a brand new concept in Linear called Project Updates. These are short status reports that keep everyone informed about the progress and health of your projects.
Project Updates consist of two components:
- A health indicator that provides a high-level signal of the current state of your project.
- A rich text description for more in-depth information on the progress of the project.
Project Updates appear directly on the Roadmap and your team's Projects page, giving you a clear and structured progress overview of all of your projects at a single glance.
You can also automatically share updates to Slack for enhanced visibility. Add these notifications and customize which Slack channel they go to in Slack integration settings.
Project Updates can be posted by any member of the project. We recommend a weekly cadence for these updates to keep everyone up-to-date. To help you get into the habit of posting updates regularly, project leads can set up reminders that show up in their inbox at a specified interval.
When subscribing to personal notifications for a project, you can now choose to receive notifications for issue and project updates or just project updates if you only want to know how the project is doing. Update your project notifications by selecting the bell icon in individual projects.
Enable and configure Project Updates and reminders in Project Updates Settings. We are still working on the last tweaks to this feature and would appreciate any feedback to help make it the best it can be. Watch this video to learn more about project updates and feel free to let us know what you think by sending us a message (? in the app) or in our community Slack.
Grouping and Ordering for My Issues
We added new grouping and ordering view options on the My Issues page.
My Issues was built as a curated view meant to display your most important and relevant issues. It did not let you adjust grouping or ordering and instead ranked issues based on our custom grouping algorithm that puts issues such as blocking and urgent ones at the top of the list. It also only supported list view.
We've turned this curated view into a grouping called Focus, which remains the default grouping for My Issues. You can additionally group issues by status, priority, project, and cycle as you can in any other view in Linear. When issues are grouped by status, priority, project or cycle, you can enable the board layout. You can also choose whether you want to see sub-issues in the view and if you want to see issues that were completed a long time ago.
We know that access and data controls are important, so admins on the Plus plan will now see a new Applications page in settings. You can review and manage which third-party applications have been installed and have access to your workspace from this page. You will also be able to see who has granted access to these applications. We have additional improvements planned in this space soon.
Fixes & improvements
- You can now connect multiple GitHub organizations to your Linear workspace through the pull request integration
- It's possible to mention projects in comments and descriptions using the "+" prefix
- Added a confirmation when navigating away from the New issue page
- Tweaked the color of hovered/active rows in the light theme to add more contrast
- Fixed a bug where hidden columns would not work correctly when switching between different groupings
- The naming of issue related actions (change/set estimate, change/set priority, etc) is now more consistent
- Drafts for sub-issues are now automatically saved when navigating away, and users will be prompted before cancelling a sub-issue draft
- You can now duplicate views. When viewing a custom made view, open the command menu (Cmd/Ctrl K) and then search for the
- Improved the default values applied when creating new issues so that they more often match issues already visible on the screen
- When issues are converted to a project, all issue subscribers become project subscribers
- Updated the notification settings layout with sub-sections
- We've removed the creator as the default assignee when creating issues from Slack
- We now automatically disconnect the GitLab integration and notify admins when access is forbidden
- Fixed branch name generation for issues containing semicolons
- [API] Notification actor is available in the GraphQL API
Sub-issues have received a major upgrade and now include features like bulk selection, templates, duplicating a parent and its sub-issues, turning checklists into sub-issues, adding existing issues and even converting to a project.
Learn more about sub-issues in our short video guide.
With the new Airbyte integration you can load your Linear data into any data warehouse, lake or database in minutes. Create custom analytics and dashboards for your company and update it on any schedule through Airbyte.
This integration is available to users on the Linear Plus plan.
Quick access to team-specific Views
We added a new Views link to the Team section of the sidebar. Views is the place where you can find all custom views that have been shared within that respective team. By adding it to the sidebar, you'll get faster access to all the Views that are most relevant for you and your team.
Fixes & Improvements
- Parent issue is preserved when duplicating a sub-issue
- Fixed a problem where you could see two toasts informing that there's a new version of Linear
- Zoom button on Roadmap page is extracted out view options dropdown.
- Added new action to create a sub-issue from a template
- You will now see a welcome message when opening the Linear Slack integration's message tab for the first time
- Upcoming cycle has a consistent link /team/cycles/upcoming
- Sub-issue template selector has search input if there are many templates
- You can now join any team directly from the command menu
- Fixed hiding columns grouped by priority in board view
- Fixes an issue when user tries to archive already removed notification
- Grouping by priority now includes all priorities, including empty ones.
- Documents can now be edited directly inline, and we removed the separate document edit mode
- Fixed a bug where status groups would be incorrectly ordered in multi-team views
- Each team's section in the sidebar have a new link to see all views shared with this team
- Fixed an issue where vertical lines for months and weekends would not be visible anymore on the timeline
- Renamed titles in issue's history can now be selected
- Non-bold text pasted from Google Docs will no longer be bold.
- Fixed an error that could happen when starting to edit an issue description, causing a keypress to be lost
- A separate board link in the sidebar is removed in favor of the list/board toggle in all team views
- Typing the slash command
/linear helpin Slack will now provide you with helpful information about the Linear Slack integration
- Fixed a problem that could potentially make clients drop into offline mode and not try to recover from it
- Grouping by cycle now includes all cycles for the selected teams, including empty cycles.
- Scrollbars now have the correct appearance in dark themes
- There's now a button to go to the assignee from the issue details pane
- Fixed a problem where checking checkboxes in issues and comments would either not save correctly or not propegate to other users.
- Fixed a problem where figma embeds would not correctly get a preview image
- Fixed a bug that would cause navigation confirmation prompts when navigating from issues with Figma embeds
- Improved app startup performance
- Fixed an issue where an issue draft would get lost if you resized your screen
We made a decision early on to share our API publicly and prioritize support for creators using it. This has made it easy for companies to integrate Linear with their existing workflows and favorite tools as well as build Linear integrations for their customers. Creators in our community use the API, webhooks, and OAuth to build internal automations and apps, public integrations, and the occasional side project..
This week, we're launching the Linear Integration Directory, which features the most popular add-ons and integrations that you can use with Linear. Search for your favorite applications or scroll through the categories to discover new tools. You can also build your own and submit to the directory.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added the ability to create a sub-issue from a comment
- Workspace labels can now be added to workspace issue templates
- Currently selected text will be used to prefill title in fast issue creation
- It's now possible to toggle the hardware (GPU) acceleration off for the desktop app
- Improved the action to subscribe/unsubscribe to issues when targeting multiple issues
- Fixed an issue using Google sign-in when Linear is installed to the iOS homescreen
- Fixed a bug where the formatting toolbar would be unusable in the contact support dialog
- Now uses correct color to highlight inline editing fields
- Fixed a bug where an issue limit exceeded warning would show up for users who did not exceed their limit
- Fixed command menu focus in combination with inline editing
- Fixed a bug where creating an issue from the full page failed
- Ctrl Enter now saves and exits when editing a description
- Filter components now show up immediately upon page load
- Fixed an issue where Intercom links didn't properly link to issues
- Fixed the A11Y label for the favorite button
- Improved keyboard navigation for sub-issues
Editing and creating issues should be as fast and seamless as possible, so now we are introducing inline editing, which means that you can edit the issue title and description directly on the issue page. Just click on the issue description or title to start editing. Your changes are saved automatically.
We also updated the full-screen issue creation view with support for changing teams and applying templates, just like in the issue creation modal.
These changes are rolling out to all users over the coming days.
Fixes & Improvements
- The navigation sidebar can now be toggled with Cmd/Ctrl \ or from the command menu on smaller devices
- Fixed a bug where milestones would show up on the roadmap unexpectedly
- Fixed a bug where the next notification wouldn't be selected after one notification was deleted
- Fixed a bug where the columns in the roadmap list view would resize incorrectly
- Fixed a bug causing issues to not be moved to the proper state when a draft PR was opened
- We fixed an issue where selected checkboxes were hard to see on some themes
- It's now possible to get "new issue" URLs for workspace templates
- Improved the Issue Migration Assistant to support importing a larger number of issues (>10k)
- Added a team setting that lets you choose if issues added or moved to a column go to the bottom or top
- Improved performance of long comments threads rendering
- Fixed a problem where an admin wasn't able to access the settings of a team they were removed from until a refresh
- Fixed mentions and emoji suggestions overflowing the screen when opened too close to an edge
- Dragging over to a favorite folder now auto-expands to allow easier placement inside
- Customers can now pay via ACH direct debit in the U.S. and SEPA in Europe (reach out to email@example.com)
- Reactions can now be undone and redone
- Fixed an issue where moving up/down while viewing an issue using keyboard shortcuts would not persist after a refresh
- When loading up the issue page as the first page, layout better preserved
- Updated the new toolbars design across all views
- Clicking the
+button on issue status rows on views with multiple teams will now immediately open the issue creation modal
- Linking a draft GitHub pull request to an issue will now move the issue to the draft PR state even if the issue has already been started
- Added the ability to switch between cycles and custom views by holding ⌘ and then clicking on the name of the cycle or view
- Fixed an issue where pressing Enter from the sub-issue title did not move to the description field
- Added support for Unicode 14.0 emojis