We want to make it as fast and easy as possible to track your team's ongoing work with Linear. Discord has increased in popularity especially among Linear's web3 customers and today we're excited to add it to our growing list of integrations.
We've included three commands in the integration. With the
/linear issue command you can create new issues directly from Discord and they will be automatically linked to the channel where the issue was created. Use the
/linear search command to quickly search for Linear issues from Discord and display a quick overview of the issue in channel. The
/linear wrap command will provide you with a summary of your in progress and completed issues for the day, allowing you to keep your team up to date.
Once the Discord integration is enabled, you will also be able to link any Discord message to an issue from Linear. Go to your workspace settings to enable the integration, or read more about the integration in our documentation.
- Optimized local client database usage for large workspaces
- Added a preference to change the text size in the app
- Fixed a bug with the Shortcut migration assistant causing issues to be imported from multiple workflows
- Fixed a problem where some menus would have too much padding
- Fixed a bug where checkboxes in menus would not render correctly
- Fixed an error when trying to accept a triage tickets into another team and assigning a label
- Fixed API error when querying for comments that are not associated with a user
- It's now possible to display characters that are normally interpreted as markdown within inline code
- Improved margin around uploaded emoji
- We now show a toast after moving an issue from triage
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to navigate to bold links in the desktop app
...will no longer be replaced with ligatures when typing in code blocks
- Added ability to change completed issues visibility on users' page
- Improved drag'n'drop in Board view
- Pasting links over selected text will no longer create embeds
- Searching for issues from Intercom will now use our new, improved search