Prioritize Linear backlog, capture and link user requests, and write changelog on autopilot
With Ducalis, companies can save 90% of the time spent discussing what and why to do next in your product.
The integration will help improve clarity on what steps to take next and why they are necessary and the real-time 2-way sync prevents tool switching.
How it works
To improve the efficiency of your product development, prioritize your Linear backlog, capture and link user requests, and write a changelog on autopilot.
By integrating Linear with Ducalis, you can enjoy the following benefits:
• Prioritize your backlog using any framework, such as RICE, ICE, WSJF, or create your own.
• Collaboratively estimate issues using Evaluation Poker to reduce prioritization bias.
• Gather and match user requests with your backlog and prioritization workflow.
• Update your public roadmap automatically to share your plans with users.
• Automatically publish your changelog.
• Sync Linear and Ducalis in real-time to prevent tool switching.