GitHub draft pull requests, CSV export and team/project notifications
We added support for GitHub draft pull requests in Linear. If you open a draft pull request, which is linked with an issue, it will show up as a draft in Linear. When the pull request is marked as ready for review, it will trigger automation in Linear and move the issue to the in progress status.
Links to the Linear issue in associated GitHub pull requests have also been improved. The pull request link can now be expanded to show the full description of the issues without leaving GitHub.
Users now have the option to subscribe to all team and project notifications. This should make it easier to triage new issues and manage the overall scope.
- Team: Select Subscribe to team notifications from the command menu (Command/Ctrlk)
- Project: Open projects page and select Subscribe to project notifications from the project card menu
Issue data can now be exported in CSV format by workspace admins. You can schedule the export in Import/export settings and you'll be emailed the download link once the exported data is available.
- Several stability improvements to our API
- Added keyboard shortcuts to move to the beginning and the end of the list with Command/CtrlArrow Up and Command/CtrlArrow Down
- Preference to open external links in new window is now applied to all external links
- Fixed layout issues with resizable sidebars
- Fixed sync issues with cycle and project views
- Fixed issues with online presence status
- Fixed bugs in renaming cycles
- Fixed avatar groups to show the correct amount of users with the active user on top
- Fixed responsive navigation on our homepage