Manage incidents from Slack and auto-create tickets in Linear
Rootly helps fast-growing startups manage incidents from Slack. The app automates tedious manual work during incidents including creating Linear tickets to track action items and keep them up to date.
How it works
With Rootly and Linear installed, customers can automatically:
- Create a Linear issue when a new incident is created with relevant metadata
- Create a Linear sub-issue when a new action item is created
- Update an issue ticket to Done when an incident is resolved
Linear tickets that are created by Rootly will bi-directionally sync. Updates to your incident (e.g. severity, summary, service impact, etc.) automatically populate. Watch our quick demo video to learn more.
Enable the integration in two steps:
- Go to Rootly and then Integrations > Linear > Setup > Authenticate
- Then navigate to Workflows > Create Linear ticket (pre-populated) and finish configuration