As the end of the year draws to a close, we looked back at how much the product has evolved over the last twelve months. We take pride in building a high-quality product and try to make sure that the things we make are solid, for all our users. Even so, we still have a few bugs that haven't been fixed.
So to set us up for the new year, we did some house cleaning. Rather than starting to build a new feature, we rounded up some bugs and quick fixes that would improve the quality of the user experience. We added them to a project called bug week that the team worked on together. The work we did will make sure that we can keep moving quickly and deliver a product that we are proud of in 2021.
Here's a list of things we did:
Fixed cases where the back button would not work correctly.
We now send notifications to subscribers when Github PRs are merged.
Reduced the size of data downloaded to clients.
All view options are now retained when creating new views.
Fixed a crash in date input modals.
Fixed a crash in the action menu.
Fixed a crash that could happen when resizing the screen.
Added support for all types or URI:s in OAuth callbacks.
Fixed a bug when changing icon colors in the roadmap.
Improved sorting projects by "Last updated".
Improved support for IME input.
Canceled projects are now hidden from the "Active" projects tab.
Fixed a layout bug in project lists.
Fixed a crash when deleting projects.
Fixed a bug where some favorites could not be deleted.
Fixed a problem with the action menu and keyboard navigation in Safari.
Fixed a crash when trying to modify archived issues.
We now correctly copy an OAuth application's client id on the application settings page.
Added four new theme options.
You can now attach files in the "Contact support" modal.