Cycles are here!
Cycles are no longer a developer preview feature and are available to every team. We've added a neat side-bar to the cycle view (Command/Ctrli) that gives you a great overview of the cycle. It helps you figure out where you're at in the cycle and what the workload for each of your team-members looks like.
You can enable cycles in your team settings
Linear was a bit too eager to send emails on unread notifications. We've tweaked the delays to be based on the urgency of the notification.
- Unread urgent notifications are delivered via email after 30 seconds
- Unread mention notifications are sent after 5 minutes
- Unread issue assignment notifications are sent after 1 hour
- Unread comment notifications on issues that you subscribe to are sent after 1 hour
- Comments now have a submit button. If you still prefer to submit via the keyboard, Command/CtrlEnter is there to help you
- The list group rows received a small + button that lets you quickly create a new issue for that workflow state
- The action menu has new colors in dark mode
- A toast is now displayed when saving team settings
- Added "Remove from cycle" command
- The issue's back button now works the same as hitting Esc
- Cycles and projects are now automatically removed from issues that are moved to another team
- Fixes to some rendering issues with the cycle burn-up chart
- Fixes a problem where the action menu would not always show up when pressing Command/Ctrlk