The open and closed issue views received UI improvements in the form of grouping headers. While issues have always been sorted primarily based on their workflow status, the new headers make this a lot more clear.
In settings, teams can now define which timezone most of their people are working from. This setting doesn't affect much yet but will be important once you can, for example, define what day of the week a sprint should start on.
On that note, don't expect too many updates in the next few weeks as we're working hard behind the scenes to build out support for our next big features: Backlogs, sprints, and projects.
- Added some missing tooltips to the sidebar
- Issue lists have better performance
- Editing the issue title no longer has cursor problems
- Check-boxes for issues in the list view have a larger click-area
- Fixed exceptions when looking at issues that are over a year old
- Cleaned up the layout of forms in settings
- Updated icon buttons to be more consistent across the application
- Pressing down the command or shift keys after having changed the selection via the keyboard on Safari no longer resets the selection.