At Linear, we are on a mission to bring magic back to software. To empower product teams to do their best work, we are building an issue tracking and project management tool that combines UI elegance with world-class performance. Founded in 2019, Linear has become the platform of choice for thousands of high-impact companies to build their products better.
Linear was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across North America and Europe. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
Over the past years, we focused on building the best-in-class issue-tracking experience through our desktop and browser applications. Now it’s time to bring the same passion and craft to mobile. This is why we are looking for our first iOS and Android engineers to help us define and build our native mobile applications. Experience on both platforms is a big plus.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can only support hiring within North America for this role.
- Work with our teams and customers to narrow down the value proposition for our mobile applications.
- Define the features set and build a product roadmap
- Chose the technologies and tools to build the native applications
- Define the processes around mobile development in Linear: testing, release, monitoring, on-call
- Design a scalable architecture to power a blazing-fast and magical user experience
- Build and release the first Linear native iOS mobile application
- Help us grow the mobile team while keeping a strong engineering culture
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- Regular team events and off-sites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 4 months of paid parental leave