Favorite views you frequently use.
Favorites are personal shortcuts which appear in your sidebar.
O then F to open favorites
- Click the star next to issue, project, label, and custom views to mark or unmark favorite
- Click on favorites from the sidebar
- Hover over favorite then click
Xto remove it
favorite to favorite or unfavorite issue
open f to open favorite
If a view can be favorited, you'll see the outline of a star in the top bar next to the view name. You can favorite the following views in Linear:
- Specific Cycles
- Custom Views
- Label views (click on the label on an issue to go to this view)
The following views cannot be favorited. Instead, you can create a custom view filtered to show issues in these views:
- User profile (filter for issues assigned by the user and relevant statuses)
- Default team views (e.g. Backlog, Board, Triage)
To favorite, select the ⭐ icon in the page header. You can also select the issue and search for the
favorite command. Favorites do not always show up on contextual menus.
Once you favorite an issue, you'll see a Favorites section appear in your sidebar above Your Teams. You can access favorites by clicking on them from the sidebar or searching for them in the command menu. The shortcut O then F will open a menu from which you can open a favorite, too.
Hover over the favorite in the sidebar and click on the
X to remove it. This is not reversible but you can easily add the favorite again by going to the issue or view and selecting the star.