At Linear, we are on a mission to bring magic back to software. To empower product teams to do their best work, we are building an issue tracking and project management tool that combines UI elegance with world-class performance. Founded in 2019, Linear has become the platform of choice for thousands of high-impact companies to build their products better.
Linear was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across North America and Europe. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
We are always hiring talented individuals for the many roles it takes to build our product and company. If you don't see an open role on the site, but are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume using the link below, and include a brief cover letter highlighting why you feel you would be a great addition to Linear. Please note that our team is small and we can only respond to candidates that we see a potential role fit for.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can support hiring within the US and most EU time zones.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- Regular team events and off-sites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 4 months of paid parental leave