Use Project Views to to create views that automatically add and remove projects based on the filters you choose. You can easily create Project Views when in the Views page in your Linear workspace. You can also filter for projects from your Roadmaps page and then save a Project View from here.
Click G followed by U to navigate to Views in your Linear workspace.
Project Views are already enabled by default for Origins teams. Here is an overview of how the feature works:
- Nan created a Project View in our workspace that filtered for all projects completed within the past month:
- Davina created a Project View that filtered for all projects in a backlog, planned, active or paused state that she was the lead of:
- Brian created a Project View that filtered for all projects within 3 roadmaps that were of interest to his team.
- Alex created a Project View that filtered for all projects his EU team members were participating in:
- Quinn loves all things documentation related so created a Project View that filtered for projects where the “content” contained the word doc: