Sales, Full-time, North America
Customer Success Manager
At Linear, we are on a mission to bring magic back to software. To empower product teams to do their best work, we are building an issue tracking and project management tool that combines UI elegance with world-class performance. Founded in 2019, Linear has become the tool of choice for thousands of high-impact companies to build their products better.
Linear was set up as a fully remote company from the start. Today, our small but mighty team is distributed across North America and Europe. What unites us is relentless focus, fast execution, and our passion for software craftsmanship. We are all makers at heart and care deeply about the quality of our work.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help manage relationships with Linear’s top accounts. As a part of the early team, you’ll play a pivotal role in laying the foundation and setting up best practices. The Customer Success Manager will manage our largest customers post-sale in the customer lifecycle. This will include customer onboarding, measuring of success criteria, issue resolution and escalation, identifying expansion opportunities, and managing the customer renewal.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can only support hiring within North America. EST time zone is preferred for this role.
- Manage relationships with Linear’s largest customers
- Become a product expert and help customers use Linear to drive business outcomes
- Drive customer onboarding and continually expand the usage of Linear within accounts
- Work with the Engineering team to help resolve customer issues
- Be the voice of the customer; advocate for customers by surfacing product or adoption blockers to our product team
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a technical customer-facing role
- SaaS and start-up experience a must; comfortable working and adapting in a fast-paced and flexible environment
- Previous experience working with a collaboration or developer tool
- Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- Regular team events and offsites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 4 months of paid parental leave
- A story about our mission: Read Me
- Scatter Brain chat with our CEO, Karri Saarinen: A better way to build Software
- Founders Talk podcast with our cofounder, Jori Lallo: Creating Magical Software