Business Operations, Full-time, North America
Senior - Lead Analyst
At Linear, we are creating a new standard for modern software development. We are building the tools that empower the next generation of high-impact companies to do their best work. Linear’s project management software is designed based on the practices and processes that distinguish world-class product teams from the rest: relentless focus, fast execution, and a commitment to the quality of craft.
Founded in 2019, Linear has become the tool of choice for high-performance teams to build their products. A fully remote company from the start, our team is distributed across the US, Latin America, and Europe. No matter where we come from, we are makers at our core. We love new challenges and care deeply about the quality of our work.
As our first Lead Analyst at Linear, you'll partner with our founders and other leaders to help us make data-driven decisions. You'll model our data, create actionable reporting, and help us ask & answer strategic questions about our business.
Please note: We are an equal opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can only support hiring within North America. EST/CST time zone is preferred for this role.
- Minimum of 4+ yrs. in business consulting, finance, product management, data analysis, or other relevant experience.
- Form strategy using data analysis and insights. Work with the leadership team to identify opportunities and drive key decisions.
- Own metrics and reporting across ops, finance, and product.
- Bring strong technical facility in Excel, SQL, and other industry-standard tools.
- Communicate effectively across functions, and execute quickly and thoughtfully.
- Interesting and challenging work
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employee-friendly equity terms (early exercise, extended exercise)
- Stipend to set up your home office
- Paid lunch and coffee during workdays
- Work remotely, no commuting to the office
- Paid co-working space/desk at an office
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (US)
- Regular team events and offsites
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 4 months of paid parental leave
- A story about our mission: Read Me
- Scatter Brain chat with our CEO, Karri Saarinen: A better way to build Software